About 4 - 5 oz of bitter chocolate, chopped
A pint of strawberries
1/4 cup of crushed nuts
* Wash the berries and pat them dry.
* Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl or in the top of a double boiler over simmering water.Stir until chocolate is smooth.
* Holding the berries by stem, dip them in the molten chocolate one by one, about 3/4th of the way to the stem.
* At this point if you prefer, roll them in crushed nuts.
* Place the berries stem side down on parchment paper lined plate or on a paper plate.
* Chill in refrigerator until hardened.
These go to the following events.
1. Blogging Marathon #41
2. Srivalli's "Kids' Delight", hosted this month by Kalyani with the theme "Iron rich recipes".