I am glad to announce that Champa’s ‘Baking from the Book’ event has come to Veggieplatter, this month. I am guest hosting the event and inviting fellow foodies to join in.
As the name suggests, this event is all about baking and the recipe has to come from a book. I have chosen not to go with any theme for this event and so any recipe you want to try from a baking book is welcome.
Guidelines to participate in the event are as follows.
* Bake anything you like from a book and post it in your blog in the month of June, 2010. All vegetarian / vegan recipes are welcome. Eggs are allowed.
* If possible, send me a picture including the final dish and the front cover of the book you used. This is entirely optional.
* Please provide a link to this page and Champa’s main announcement page.
* Please send me an email notifying about your entry at email@example.com with the subject name 'Baking' and the following details - your name, blog name, recipe name & URL and a picture of 400 pixel size.
* Non bloggers are welcome to send in entries.
* Multiple entries and entries submitted to other events are welcome.
* Deadline to send in entries is June 30, 2010.
Don on those caps, take out the book / your recipe journal, bake and send it to me. I am looking forward for your enthusiasm and participation. :)
Post a comment