HOME        |        ABOUT        |        COPYRIGHT        |        CONTACT        |         RECIPE INDEX        |         INDIAN THAALIS        |         MILLET RECIPES        |        EVENTS' ROUNDUP        

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Roundup of 'A - Z' Karnataka Vegetarian Recipe Series

Here is a collection of 26 vegetarian recipes from the south Indian state of Karnataka that I have been posting these past few months. Starting from January, I have been posting three recipes per month in a fun A - Z series. I posted a recipe for each alphabet and so, it might have not been a true representation of the wide and vivid variety, the local cuisine boasts of. Some of the popular dishes may be missing from this series as I might have already posted them on my blog or I could not incorporate them in this series. Some recipes were chosen for being the only choice for that particular alphabet, a disadvantage while doing A - Z series. 😀Hopefully you enjoy going through / trying these recipes as much as I did. Click on the recipe names to get to the recipe links. 

A for Akki Halbai

C for Congress Kadalekayi


E for Ellu Pajji

G for Girmit


This post is an entry for Blogging Marathon #118 under the theme 'A - Z Karnataka Recipe Series' and check the link to find out what other marathoners are cooking.

2 comments:

Harini R said...

It was a pleasure to go through all the posts in the A-Z series. Most of the recipes were new to me and so a lot of them have been bookmarked.

Srivalli said...

This is such an awesome collection of recipes Suma. The whole list is bookmarked and I am planning to make so many of these. Thank you so much for taking efforts in exploring and sharing so many wonderful recipes.